Next Free Training Seminar – 17th March 2020
Join our next free half day training seminar, which is being held at Sustainable Workspaces in London on 17th March (10am – 1pm).
Registration at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/quality-certification-for-energy-efficiency-services-free-training-seminar-tickets-92942935823
The seminar will cover:
- Overview of framework for quality assurance and certification
- Market research – the need for quality assurance of Energy Efficiency Services
- Analysis of existing quality assurance schemes in the energy space
- New guidelines for quality assessment of Energy Efficiency Services and UK quality assurance scheme outlook.
- Quality assurance procedures using the new guidelines – practical examples
The seminar will be delivered by experts at EEVS (UK partners for QualitEE). EEVS Insight is a leading independent provider of professional advisory, technical and information services for energy efficiency. The company comprises a multi-disciplinary team with commercial and technical expertise that works with a range of clients including Lloyds Banking Group, Vodafone, several NHS Trusts, Local Authorities and Universities to help design, structure and govern major energy performance contracts. EEVS’ technical capability is underpinned as the market leader in good practice performance ‘Measurement & Verification’ (M&V), which spearheaded the introduction of the good practice standard, IPMVP, to the UK. EEVS now provides independent M&V advisory services and professional training including EVO Levels 2 and 3 (CMVP).