National Discussion Platforms
Have your say and get ahead of the curve by joining your National Discussion Platform.
What are they for?
The principal objectives of the QualitEE project are to establish quality assurance guidelines and to implement these in national quality assurance schemes, which become autonomous beyond the end of the project.
To achieve these objectives market engagement is required to:
- Achieve broad consensus on the local needs for quality assurance
- Allow market stakeholders to input into the development of guidelines and schemes
- Gain ‘buy-in’ from key stakeholders to drive uptake of the schemes
This will be achieved by a series of workshops – called the National Discussion Platforms – run by the National Promotion Teams.
Why should I join them?
The National Discussion Platforms will give you the opportunity to input into the development of:
- European quality assurance guidelines
- Additional national specific quality assurance guidelines
- Quality assurance business model to be applied, implementation strategy, process rationale, marketing, partnerships, management structure and risk management
This will allow you to:
- Get ahead of the curve with assurance schemes which will grow business in energy efficiency services
- Steer the guidelines that will be used to distinguish energy efficiency services as high quality
- Influence and position your organisation within assurance schemes that may drive a new business stream
- Drive increased standardisation that will facilitate small energy efficiency investments to be bundled and allow large amounts of competitive funds to be raised from secondary markets.
How do I get involved?
- Each QualitEE partner country will be running a minimum of three national discussion workshops starting in 2018. If you would like to get involved and receive more information about national discussion platforms, please click on the link below.
National discussion platform - latest information
To receive up to date information regarding our national discussion platforms and how to take part in them: