Submit a Pilot Project
What are they?
Pilot projects will be selected to test the application of the quality assurance criteria and assurance processes.
During the pilot projects, energy service providers and their clients will be guided in how to integrate the quality assurance criteria – developed as part of the QualitEE project – into their service contracts and independent quality assurance will be offered.
The QualitEE project partners will provide expert support throughout the pilot projects from the procurement, through to the measurement and verification phase.
Why should I participate?
I’m an Energy Efficiency Services provider:
- Get international recognition for your work
- Get ahead of the curve with quality assurance
- Justify the quality of your service to your client
- Showcase your organisation as a pioneering market leader
I’m procuring / supporting the procurement of Energy Efficiency Services :
- Get free consultancy to ensure you get a high quality energy efficiency service
- Gain an understanding of the latest best practice procurement of energy efficiency services
How do I get involved?
Pilot projects are currently being shortlisted for commencement in mid-2018. If you would like to apply to be part of our pilot projects, please register your interest by completing the form below: