- Website usage information – the details we collect on how you use our web site
- Personal information – the personal information we collect
- Cookies and other technologies – the technologies this site uses
- Security measures – how we keep your information secure
This privacy statement only covers the QualitEE website at https://www.qualitee.eu and does not cover links within this site to other websites.
By visiting this site you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Website usage information
We collect website usage information, including IP addresses, to see who visits our site and track users’ movement through the site, in order to help us improve the usage and usability of the web site and to market our services.
The website does not collect or store any personal information, other than what is submitted in signing up for a newsletter or completing an online form.
Cookies and other technologies
Google Analytics stores information about:
· the pages you visit on our site
· how long you spend on each page
· how you got to the site
· what you click on while you’re visiting the site